Covid-19 Resources for School Communities
The following link is a collection of resources and information released by the NSW Government relating to COVID-19 and how schools will be responding:
Murat Dizdar, Deputy Secretary, School Operations and Performance
NSW Department of Education discussed the health advice to schools with Dr Jan Fizzell Medical Adviser, NSW Health.
Developed by our School Counselling Service
Phone Numbers and Services
- Kids Helpline: 1800 55 1800 - kidshelpline.com.au
- Headspace: 1800 650 890 - eheadspace.org.au
- Parent Helpline: 1300 1300 52
- Beyond Blue: 1300 22 4636
- Lifeline: 13 11 14
- Mental Health Line: 1800 011 511
- Your School Counsellor/Pyschologist: contact school
AUSTRALIAN Psychological Society
Tips on managing anxiety during COVID-19.
Information aimed at supporting teenagers and young people experiencing stress related symptoms.
PARENTSHOP – how to talk to children about COVID19.
Self-care strategies for coping with social isolation.
Resource to deal with “bad world news”.
NSW Department of Education - Advice to parents and carers on remote learning from home
Dept of Health - latest developments; limiting the spread of the virus or managing symptoms.
Dept of Health - language translations for parents on hygiene and how to stop spreading virus.
- Novel Coronavirus29 Jan 2020
- Year 8 Subject Selection Evening06 Aug 2019
- MADD Night06 Aug 2019
- GRC Hurstville 90th Anniversary18 May 2019
- Education Week 2018 - Today's schools creating tomorrow's world01 Aug 2018
- NAPLAN News09 May 2018
- Lowes 20% off Sale Day09 Nov 2017
- Parents Tell Them From Me19 Sep 2017
- NAPLAN Online